Happy Canada Day all!

MaxPete

Lucille, Betty, Demi, Gretel & Big Sue money pits.
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you XS650 friends from around the world for all that you do to sustain our hobby and the friendships and encouragement you provide - from the True North - strong and free!
mounties-jpg.241294

Today is Canada's 152nd birthday and we're delighted to be a member of the global community of communities. We may not be the biggest - but we're the second biggest and we are the world's leading experts in hockey, peacekeeping, saying "sorry" and crummy weather.

I will leave you with this tongue in cheek video of who we are and how we do things.

Kindest regards to all - from Canada's sunny southern coast in Windsor, Ontario.

Pete

Last edited:
Thanks Bob - frankly, I’d rather have my head stapled to the floor than take another long trip abroad that involves an airplane trip and a lot of driving, but that’s the hand I’ve been dealt.
Careful your buds at a rally might remember this....
I saw a LOT of Flags flying, seemed like every other house was displaying the maple leaf.

Thank you XS650 friends from around the world for all that you do to sustain our hobby and the friendships and encouragement you provide - from the True North - strong and free!
mounties-jpg.241294

Today is Canada's 152nd birthday and we're delighted to be a member of the global community of communities. We may not be the biggest - but we're the second biggest and we are the world's leading experts in hockey, peacekeeping, saying "sorry" and crummy weather.

I will leave you with this tongue in cheek video of who we are and how we do things.

Kindest regards to all - from Canada's sunny southern coast in Windsor, Ontario.

Pete
A Happy retrospective Canada Day to all Canadians around the globe . Always feel especially close to Canadians.... plus I had a gorgeous Canadian girlfriend once ;);)

Back