For Sale - Hardtail frame. With title. $300.00 plus ride.

Metal Wizard Machine

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
It looks like this:

FB_IMG_1446857728664_zpscm621fp7.jpg

It has a title. The title looks like this:

9.08.00_zpsassw6ptl_edit_1446859455315_zps8k2yibna.jpg

It's a 1980.

Someone was lined up that wanted it. Even had me send him an invoice. And then flaked. Please don't ask to buy it if you're a flake. :laugh:

I should mention this because a few people have asked:

I didn't weld this frame. The previous owner welded it up. From what I can see of it it looks solid, but it's a home built frame. I'll stick it in the jig and double check everything is where it needs to be (I'm sure it is, I've ridden the shit out of this bike) but the asking price right now is for the frame as it is. A home made hardtail with a clear title for $225.00. Which, lets be honest, is a very fair deal.

If I get it into the jig though and it hasn't sold I might very well make a few changes to the hardtail, clean it up and just run it myself. lol I'm not desperate to sell. Just have more projects and parts than I need in my shop, and when 2600 square feet is starting to get too full it's time to get rid of things.

Only question: why does the dog in the background have a yellow rain slicker on and why is he carrying a hobo's backpack...?

Hey metal, got your message, thanks for reaching out. Something came up financial wise so I'm not in a great spot right now. But you seem to have no lack of interest, good luck!

I'm looking for a rigid frame. Is it made from a stock frame that has a hard tail welded to it? What would be the shipping to AZ. Zip 85326

Back