has anyone tried one of these?

spooky

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here is my issue. my blinker/hi/low control broke recently,and I am in a few weeks going to be strpping it down,and trying to just wire everything to the handlebars make it clean.Well while I am still riding,was curious if http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CE0SD0S...UTF8&colid=25R6TKLQMO8TK&coliid=IBSDSXUHFG0T2 would work in it's place until I get to do what I was going to and do not feel like spending the $40+ to get a new one.

I have this one on my Dual Sport and seems to work great. Haven't had a problem. One thing to get used to, is that you have to "rock" it back to center to cancel the turn signal instead of "pressing" in like some OEM switches.

Thanks,yea I heard about it,but honestly it is a short term fix so I can ride my bike still until I can get my handlebars set up with some switches.

I think it would be a lot easier to get a replacement from the classies on here be sure to post your year so you get the correct plugs. A used one will be plug and play you will spend a few hours getting that new one matched to your existing wires and plugs.

Back