Trade - Have mags, want your wire wheels

fellfrosch7

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up the set that was sold here: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9733

I just wanted the tires, so as soon as I dismount them, the wheels will be up for grabs. They are the standard 19" front and 16" rear, both set up for a disc brake, and powdercoated high gloss black. Never used on the road aside from test fitting the tires. I'm keeping the rotors, so it's basically just the wheels with bearings, nothing else.

I would like to trade straight up for a set of 19/16" wire wheels, obviously with a drum rear. They are going on my 83 XS650. I would prefer the Heritage wheels, but will take the standard ones, as long as they are late model aluminum ones. A little surface rust is OK since I'll refinish them anyway.

Just putting this out there. I would love to trade my spokes for a set of mags. I know you said you wanted late model alloys but I have a steel set off my 76. They are drum rear and single disc front. The rims are in pretty good shape, the spokes have surface rust... If you change your mind and decide you'll trade for steelies, Im callin' dibs. Thanks!

Back