Have you'll seen this Kawasaki? Insane...

Pretty insane but useless. I do love the 2 strokes though. I had a 76 RD400 twin Cafe and a Kawasaki S2 350 triple. Will have another 2 stroke soon after my motard.

I guess you missed that bike built with many chain saw motors.That kawi is just a show bike and not a safe bike to ride on street.Brits got alot of money to play around.That guy is RICK BRET POPULAR GUY IN THE KAWI TRIPLE COMUNITY.

Why did he stop at 48?

My dad always use to say "just because you can, doesn't always mean you should"

p!nK

I've never had that kind of doe to ever chuck it out the window like that. one small V8 would be looks cooler to me. but it was cool to see these wild machines. thanks:yikes:

Ever try to tune a V-12 Jag built back in the days of multiple carbs and old style electronics with points? If you have then you know our friends across the pond are gluttons for punishment. Fast but gluttons just the same.

A man I once worked for owned an XJ-6 and loved it but he got new car fever and traded it in on a brand new V-12 Jag which gave him so much grief, even under warranty, that he took it back a month later and took a beating in the wallet to get his old XJ-6 back.

hi if you can punch up dolmar dragster.... thats right dolmar chain saws made a motorcycle to drag,,, using 48 dolmar chain saw engines,,,, i,d hate to try to tune it or get the idling all good ... well worth a look regards oldbiker

Back