heavy rain in the western wimmera,, all night!!!!!!!!!

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well all night its bucketed down heavy rain in my part of australia,,, ,,,,all my tanks are overflowing ,,which is great,, and i,ve just ordered my first bottle of gas for lpg heating,,, so today sometime i,ve got to clean my gas heaters jets and give it a general clean all the the compresor and air hose so i,ll have a nice clean heater to the start of winter ,,in due course,,, so i have to do that today ,, regards oldbiker...................................... hi guys well it bucketed down all day/night ,,,tuesday and all my water tanks were overflowing as well as the backyard being soaked ,,,my young pup i got hated me because she got soaked as well ,,but i had towels to dry her when she came in,,, she part curly haired retriever and her father was a red working kelpie,,, i just hope she gets some more brains its a learning process for me... regards oldbiker

Last edited:
hi guys well all night its bucketed down heavy rain in my part of australia,,, ,,,,all my tanks are overflowing ,,which is great,, and i,ve just ordered my first bottle of gas for lpg heating,,, so today sometime i,ve got to clean my gas heaters jets and give it a general clean all the the compresor and air hose so i,ll have a nice clean heater to the start of winter ,,in due course,,, so i have to do that today ,, regards oldbiker

I hope your winter is not as long and as hard as we just came through. We just had over 6 months of a very cold winter. We use natural gas, piped in under ground. We're looking forward to a nice hot summer:)

Back