heiden dyno need kit, no insturctions helppp

motorbreath

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
its been awhile just got the bike out and ive been messing with the carbs, i bought the heiden kit but it didnt come with instruction, can anyone help? i have an 81 xs650 open exhaust, pod filters, pamco ignition, and i just can't get the bike to stay running. Itll run for about 3 mins then just die out, i take the plugs out there dry as a bone, and ive gone up 2 mains and one pilot. So any help would be greatly appreciated

We don't know what you have for carbs, gas tank, petcock, which pods, etc, Help us out? (pics are good)

IMG_20140206_125334_280.jpg
IMG_20140206_125317_172.jpg
This is the bs34 i believe, it has 135 mains, 135 air jets, and 45 piolet jets. Im running curved open drag pipes, with a cole foster tank and a universal petcock

I have the kit and had pretty good results give me some time and I'll send you the instructions I got.. I have a similar set up to what your running and I'll find the instructions and what I have set up.

Have you tried running with the gas cap loose? Can't image running at all in Iowa right now..........

no i never tried that before i stored it, im not running it right now its wayyy tooo damn cold here! i just figured id get a head start on it

Back