Hello from Baltimore, MD

Hey so I'm just spitballin here, so I'm close to being done with my bike, a few odds and ends and I jad an idea.

Anybody up for a little get-together type meetup sometime in the upcoming months? I'm thinking February at the latest. There are a few things that I'm not positive about and instead of finding out later that they didn't work be able to have someone that knows what they are doing to guide others who don't have a clue? Basically more of an excuse to hang out and help give that kick in the ass that the wife is so desperately looking for to get the bike finished and out of the basement?

Anybody up for something like this? I live in Odenton off of the B&A trail past woodwardville.

I would. Depending on the weather, I may or may not have my bike with me, but I'd be up for a local meet and greet.

It might be nice to have some sort of a little mid-Atlantic roster or something too... maybe a dedicated regional thread here (I don't think there is one at present). I tend to be kind of a loner by nature, so it would be nice to have some meetup options when the weather permits.

TC

Same here. I usually don't "hang out" with too many people. I have only recently just met 1 member since joining. It would be a great time for a meet/greet. I probably wouldn't take my bike either. Too cold and too far on her, lol.

Same here. I usually don't "hang out" with too many people. I have only recently just met 1 member since joining. It would be a great time for a meet/greet. I probably wouldn't take my bike either. Too cold and too far on her, lol.

In my case, I confess that a lot of it is my own doing... or not doing, as it were. While I'm not at all what you'd call asocial, my wife reminds me frequently that I need to take more initiative in creating and maintaining f2f relationships; this kind of thing provides a good opportunity. People like me - who basically enjoy their own company and can always find ways to entertain themselves - need to remember how important it is to stay personally connected, even in this age of social media.

Oops... I'm running off with the topic... sorry! :eek:

TC

Welcome to all you Marylanders from Slower Delaware. I too would like to meet some other XS650 enthusiasts. Met lilBill recently and did some tradin. Nice guy and you all should meet him. Wealth of knowledge there. Kev.

Greets, Jag. :)

I'll plan on it. I have picked up a tidbit or three from Bill whilst lost in a fog of tears. :p Now if I could only remember a fraction of what guys like Bill have forgotten! :p

TC

Back