Help me ID these? and can they be tuned? Mikunis

I hear that and with the seat rail mod I did will not work with it at all. I could probably fab a carb holder/ umbrella but I dont usually ride in the rain especially as I have a service truck I have to use for work.

1654277659055.png

Jeez Louise! #1.5 slide with #25 PJ and 1-1/2 turns on the air screw?! And an O2 NJ with a 180 MJ? Kids, don't even think about trying that at home. I don't know what the SC version of the VM34 looks like, but that combo ain't likely to work with the current aftermarket offerings (VM34-275 , right side idle control, VM34-168, left side idle control). That jetting in those carbs would make the pilot circuit out-of-control rich and the main circuit lean as a winter coyote.

Automan, Mikuni uses Amal measures because early on they bought an Amal design (VM series). Amal had decided not to use the design and sold it on, and Mikuni refined it. Later Mikuni bought the original BS series design from the French manufacturer Solex and put it through many stages of evolution. Their flat slide and flat slide pumper carbs were the first to be designed entirely in house.

Back