Wanted - Help! What is this called?

the_newb

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so it's basically a fuel line T splitter is what I call it but what's the real name I'm having no luck finding one by searching that or can someone sell
Me one or provide me a Link as too were I can order one or something or what retailers in town will sell them because iv looked around an cant find anything exactly like it I can improvise if I can find one without the rubber on it I can just slip a peice of hose over each end but what I'm worried about is the length the outlets to each carb is longer than the inlet from the tank hose , do u get what I'm saying? All the ones I'm finding at the hardware stores have all three ends the same length, anni can't even find one online at any of the xs parts websites because i don't know the exact name of it an there is thousands of parts to search one by one, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially from anyone that has had the same problem an successfully solved it.
Thank you an sorry for the lack of punctuation it's kinda one big sentence

***** ok so I just typed all that an now I can't upload pics sonwhat I'm talking about is the T fitting for the fuel line that goes in-between the carbs on my mikuni single throttle cable carbs if that makes a difference******

Please any help would be greatly apreciated as it's the last thing holding me up from
Starting my bike an iv done everything else the right way so far I don't wana start half assing things now

Ok cool thanks guys ima go with the fix method like I originaly planned, i was kind of looking for someOne to sell me
One as mine is broke in half but jb Weld will do the trick because I don't think anyone will want too be selling there's because they are what we call on the Samba unobtanium meaning something that is not in production anymore an unobtainable so improvising Is the only solution

An the reason I posted in the classifieds was I was looking to buy a used one an stil will if someone is willing to part with one

Back