hey whats up im brian aka revolver

revolver

ol skool stylizer
Reaction score
im a 21 year old ol skool style guy that loves the old time chops and embraces them.i feel in love with the xs for the motor cause of how it looks and sounds and also the fact it has some balls 2 it .im building a 1979 special that im modifying with a extended swing arm that is under braced mustang tank 12 inch apes old skool style chopper i dont have pics cause no camera 4 now but i will soon upload and also have vids for youtube

Kick ass man, that sounds rad. Welcome to the community.

Just yesterday I had two old timers tell me my bike looks like an old Triumph. One complimented my bike and asked if I was going to shave the side cover or fill in the Yamaha letters. I replied, "why, should I be embarrassed that I'm on a Japanese bike?" while raising my eyebrows at his shitty '79 BMW 650 that had fuel pouring out of the carb bowl and rear suspension that had less damper left than anything I'd ever seen. Reached down, turned off his petcock, and told him that his bike needs some work. He laughed, said something along the lines of "touche" and walked away. Good times.

lol people have their own opinions but that sucks his bike aint working right and thats awesome not alot of people know japan made twins like this and its funny cause in reality the xs650 was yamahas answer 2 the issues triumph had lol besides the charging system of course but yea

Back