hit and run...

deadchef

xsbobblehead
Reaction score
so today after work i'm getting ready to leave and i look down at my license plate and it was all cock-eyed along with the bracket and light. start checking out the rest of the bike and it was obvious someone backed into my rear fender and knocked it over. luckily it fell onto a grass burm but the rear brake pedal took a knick out of the clutch cover. also had my helmet locked up and it's all cracked from the bike landing on it. it needs replacing. other little odds and ends but nothing major. they put the bike up on it's rubber before leaving (thanks). no note, no nothing.

:thumbsdown: fuckers...

so today after work i'm getting ready to leave

I never heard of a workplace without cameras on the parking lots. Half of the people they fire are because of those cameras. They can't do without them...

really? not one workplace you've heard of didn't have a camera in their parking lot?

well the place i work doesn't have cameras however there is a lot of foot traffic and deliveries throughout the day. everyone knows it's my bike and i find it hard to believe that no one saw anything. conspiracies!!

i can forgive accidents. i'm a clumsy fucker myself but it's just a shithead move to not at least leave contact info.

i don't have full coverage on this bike but even if i did it wouldn't be worth it to pay a $500 deductible.

i will admit though i've been wanting to get a new helmet... :thumbsup:

Sorry Chef, thats shitty.

Question: You piss off any ladies lately? Sounds like a female driver,...maybe her bf picked your bike back up. He's a little bitch for helping her. They'll probabably both get std's from eachother that they got from eachothers ex's.

Good luck.

I'd interrogate everyone there, and once I found the miserable little puke that messed my shit up, I'd cave in their fucking skull with a dog-shit covered rusty pipe. But I'm a pretty easy going guy. You might be a bit more angry, I suspect... :)

Question: You piss off any ladies lately? Sounds like a female driver,...maybe her bf picked your bike back up. He's a little bitch for helping her. They'll probabably both get std's from eachother that they got from eachothers ex's.

haven't pissed anyone off more than usual. :D

I'd interrogate everyone there, and once I found the miserable little puke that messed my shit up, I'd cave in their fucking skull with a dog-shit covered rusty pipe. But I'm a pretty easy going guy. You might be a bit more angry, I suspect...

why let them off easy?! :D

culprit found!

blond girl (go figure) in a black ford focus. she works here on property. came up to me before i found her. i think she knew i was getting close to finding out who did it so she did the right thing and admitted it. she was willing to give me some cash but i declined. i did however make her promise to let the owner know right away if she hits anymore bikes (which is more than likely). funny how the rumor mill gets the word out. lol!

HA! :) The opportunity and temptation, teaching at a college, posses an issue for me as well! :)

If it was a guy... you wouldn't have been so forgiving... why let this bitch off so easy? Being a gentleman is one thing, but you just handed her your sack and didn't even get a bj out of it.

If it was a guy... you wouldn't have been so forgiving... why let this bitch off so easy? Being a gentleman is one thing, but you just handed her your sack and didn't even get a bj out of it.

well, not really. this person is a fellow manager where i work and the worst damage was a chipped 6 year old helmet that needed replaced anyways.

i would have felt bad if i was any harder on her. it would have been like picking on the handicapped. women are just born with a defective gene that doesn't allow them to pay attention while behind the wheel. :D

It's a happy ending, sort of. Get the fellow manager to suggest CCTV and even amend contracts to make it gross misconduct to cause damage and not own up (well, it's theft to deprive someone permanently of the value of goods damaged recklessly, negligently, or deliberately).

Anlaf

jeez all the more reason to ride a bobber.anytime i have sumpin nice, somebody messes it up for me.no not me, sumbody else.its happend a hundred times.i dont try to have nice trucks or cars but jeez leave my bike alone!

get this shit, another blond dumped over my bike and left without saying anything! luckily someone saw her do it and security tracked her down. no real big damage except a couple small scuffs and another helmet fucking ruined. i just bought the goddamn thing! the blond fessed up and is buying me a new helmet.

what sucks worst about it is she is another manager here where i work. i can't go all ape shit on her (i could but it would just make things worse at the end of the day).

what the fuck are people thinking that it's ok to dump over a bike and drive away?

Back