Homeland Security

jayel

#9 Guru 74 TX650A
Reaction score
What a way to start my day.......Homeland Security!

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning.
When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok,
I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

well I have a story I'm out helping a friend lay some tile in his home.
around 11am I get a call from my Mom telling me that an agent from Homeland Security had come to the door and wanted to talk to me. And he left his card and wanted me to give him a call when I got home. I told my friend what had happened and added that I had gone 56 years without getting in trouble and the secret service shows up to my home. WTF I'm thinking. This could not be good! So I worry all day. When I get home Mom gives me the agents card.And it says the agents name and Secret Service Dept of Homeland Security. So I give him a call , He answers,I tell im who I am silence comes over the phone for whats seems an eternity but in reality was only a moment or two. The frist words out of his mouth were "your not in trouble" :woowoo: And he wanted to confirm that I was an online poker player and the money that was going into my checking acount from off shore bank was from poker site. After the call was over with in 5 minutes I got a migrane that put me down for the night. The next morning I was okay again.

Back