Wanted - Honda CB160 65-69 Gas Tank

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I know it's not a xs650 related part, but it is going on one! Some dents are ok, and rust is fine too. I'm watching some on ebay, but would prefer to buy from a fellow xs650 forum member. Let me know what you got, and I am willing to pay a fair price.

Best,

Ryan

Not exacltly what you're looking for, but I have a '66 CL160 tank stripped down to the steel with good knee pads... PM me if interested.

I believe those are about the same shape, but the CB has the removable chrome sides. I was thinking of paint the chrome pieces to do a two tone thing. If you want to PM me a price that's fine. I'm going to leave wanted ad for the CB tank for a while since I just put it up and see if anybody has one, but I may be interested in the CL tank.

Thanks

Dude those emblems are worth $75.00 each
They are all close to the same that tank was also on a 305 scrambler
I was a HONDA DEALER and sold 4 of those tanks brand new for $600.00 each
If you don't sell it let me know what you want for it but this will work for what you want to do the 160 tank has a big tunnel.

Dude those emblems are worth $75.00 each
They are all close to the same that tank was also on a 305 scrambler
I was a HONDA DEALER and sold 4 of those tanks brand new for $600.00 each
If you don't sell it let me know what you want for it but this will work for what you want to do the 160 tank has a big tunnel.

Nah, the ones on this tank aren't exactly in good condition. They're all cracked. I know they're costly, I'm working on a CB160 cafe bike and I need badges for the tank, and preferably new chrome side panels. C O S T L Y.

Back