****HOOLIGAN**** update

Norton KustomS

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I got the hardtail on...

Please read before you flame me lol....

*ok so I just got the dropseat from Elswick and its got a extra 3'' dro and stretched 5''.
Its only tacked up not done. It also does not have the whhel spaced out or anything its all just mocked up before final welding is done.
The tank will be cooler I promise :thumbsup:.
The frame will all be raw metal an the rims will be red. Also will add white walls too.... I can go on for days but i will keep you guys updated...

hardtail055.jpg

hardtail054.jpg

hardtail053.jpg

hardtail052.jpg

hardtail051.jpg

hardtail050.jpg

hardtail048.jpg

hardtail047.jpg

hardtail046.jpg

:bike:

I know its all good... before you didnt like the red one cuse it didnt flow with the motor but i didnt want to change the skyme of the motor so changed the tank and once its done ill like it...Its really plain and boring right now...I hate the way it looks but I keep telling my selpf it will look better be patient ... :)

Actually I loved the (red) tank and fender.. Didn't care for the scheme of the motor with the tank/fender. I liked both of them separately. Just not together. No worries though man. Definitely don't want to take away from your vision or your possible vision. If anything more curious than anything.

What's funny is that one guy left because he said everyone was a "yes man" well.... I'm not one :D You ask I tell you. Now just because my Personal preference is different than your vision definitely don't let it stop you.

yea i hear ya big jim.... I like honest and im glad to hear your thoughts lol... Thanks for the support and your 2 cents bro...

It looks really low. What's the ride height going to be? If your exhaust is going under the frame you might be scraping every now and then.

Travis- Ride height is 4 1/2'' and the pipes are not all the way under the bike they stop pretty much right where you see. I might be changing them out but not sure got lots of readin to do and maybe a lil testing.

Big Jimmy- Yes that is the plan ;) once I find out a lil more about the back pressure and all that fun stuff ill no what pipes ill run for sure.

*What do you guys think of the front? Should I rake it out a lil more or leave it like it is?:shrug:

inxs- The low air in the tire is the new look...it tops of the rat look to it :laugh: lmao.

I made the tank a lil better today ill post some pics tonight!

added a lil stripe on the tank... I think it makes it not so boring. It will be lined in a gold/bronz color as well.
abcpics058.jpg

abcpics053.jpg

abcpics046.jpg

abcpics053.jpg

abcpics055.jpg

abcpics065.jpg

Back