HooligaN!!!!!!! updated

Rock-A-Billy ChopperS

Rock-A-Billy ChopperS
Reaction score
Ok here is a update of the hooligan. Everything is just tacked up and almost ready to me fully welded. Its got the Elswick dropseat that is 5.5'' longer and it has a 6'' drop to it. Also got the Triumph headlight for it but not sure if im going to use it still. Its just sittin there not mounted. Anyway let me know what you all think??? :bike:

newupdates052.jpg

newupdates053.jpg

newupdates054.jpg

newupdates055.jpg

Some samples from the Bird Man!!! Bird mans customs seats!!! Amazing guy to deal with!
newupdates057.jpg

newupdates058.jpg

mid shifts
newupdates083.jpg

newupdates084.jpg

newupdates085.jpg

newupdates086.jpg

newupdates087.jpg

newupdates088.jpg

newupdates089.jpg

newupdates090.jpg

newupdates091.jpg

You know I'm going to love a dropseat bike! :)

Looks like a really fun bike.
I'm continually amazed of the power of the xs650 motor, and with a 240mm tire on the back! With that skinny tire and almost no weight that thing should be really fast. Love the headlight as well.

hey man, killer drop seat, elswick knows what there doing for sure. In my opinion I would lose the stock foot control mounts and run some mids on the bottom rails. But whatever is comfortable for you.

I have a hardtail start out in the shop and am looking for ideas and some issues resolution for it so this is a great layout. And maybe this isn't the place to ask but I have to wonder. What is the expected mission of a bike like this? I am being serious. You are putting a lot of time and energy into your build and I like (love) the effort and creativity that goes into these but..... What kind of riding will you do on it once it's built? Go to where, how far, how fast, city streets, freeway, rural area? What about rough pavement? How does registration go in your state(s)

Big Pup- Yes Elswick is very good at what they do (Robert is my guy for sure) not only are they bad ass but awesome to deal with for customers as well. Im proud to sponser there compay and use there hardtail's on our customers bikes. As far as the stock mids I used them just because it is my bike and a few customers wanted to know how it would look so Ijust did it on my bike. (im a pretty short guy so its to too bad). Thanks for the Comps!

gggGary- This bike will be a total Rat style bike so thats why its so old and rust looking. This is a huge thing around here (wa) so I wanted to build a bike really rated out and one of a kind with keeping it simple. I have had lots f customers wanting the same style built on there bikes. As far as riding goes I personaly would ride the bike to CA or AZ with lots of stops (bar, hotel's and such) but it would be fun I think. If you have a Title for the bike you dont have to run it through inspections here but with no Title then you have to apply for a home built Title and take it through Wa state Inspectioons and they make sure your bike is lagit and all legal (turn signals, mirrors, head light, tail light, and so on). The bike is a hardtail :yikes: and if you are lookin for comfort then I would figure a way that you like your bike with springs or pony up the money and get a softail for it. Not sure if they make them but I have seen a softail on a bike at xs650chopper.com. Thanks for the Comps Gary....:bike:

Bad news mid shifts are coming off lol or I sould say they are off now. They did not clear the kick start :banghead: my bike is way to low to use the stock mids. Off to see if Robert at Elswick can make me a set of mids....:mad:

Not sure if they make them but I have seen a softail on a bike at xs650chopper.com.

A rear suspension is the first thing I noticed in this beaut in another thread.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354

With hard tails, I wish they would curve the upper bar down to raise the seat before the curve down. That would let you use longer forks which in turn would make the engine support bars rise from low to high, rear to front. But then I'm hung up in the 60s in a lot of other ways too....

gggGary- Yes sir it sure is :bike:....

xjwmx- Yea I see what you where sayin and that would be cool. If you need help doing somethin like that let me know and we would be glad to get it done for you...

I keep openning this thread everytime there is a new post looking for the video that was promissed. Let's have that video, PLEASE!

Well the video will have to wait due to it is not running at this point. I opend up my own business about 3 months ago lagitly and now im really busy so when I get a chance to wire up my own bike and get it dialed in ill post up a video. Ill try to get it done asap i think im going to get a shop helper and he can practice on my bike ;).

Back