How do I wire for no lights and kick start only....

Seems a very complicated way to go when all you need is an ignition system like the one electrex world sales http://www.electrexworld.co.uk/cgi-...D=xs650&PN=STK-465.html#aSTK_2d465#aSTK_2d465 just put it on the end of the crank all the wires are supplied, very simple and reliable, I run one on mine at the moment, I'll be using one on my next build as well, you can not run lights with this system it's ignition only.

Simplest way could be using a momentary push button that is normally closed in place of your toggle switch. You would just have hold down the button until the bike is dead

THe momentary push button switch would be the simplest only problem is once released the 12 volts will the be reapplied to the electronics causing it to burn out. The system need to have the 12 volts shut off untill it is needed. It only needs a simple on/off switch as I have no lights no nothing just the charging system (to keep the cap/battery charged) and the electronic ignition.....

Did you ever come up with something? I posted earlier about using a 2 pole relay that you can use momentary stop and run switches.

Back