how often do you check xs650.com?

Jaydela180

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering how much time everyone spends on this website. When I signed up, I would only log in to find an answer to a specific problem. Maybe once every couple days. Now i find myself checking in about every hour. I think I have an addiction.

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was sleeping, it won't happen again, I swear. I am going to set a 2AM alarm.

well xs650.com is one of the 12x or so tabs on my daily browser which is always on .
I guess you could say I'm here pretty much all day, flitting in and out .:thumbsup:

The site has become a victim of its own success this past year and many posts rapidly become buried 3-4 pages deep in the space of a few hours, some without getting answered. :shrug:

Exactly my point gggary. Its not just the info here that keeps me checking in on a regular basis but the people. I also get a kick out of your responses. If your as funny in real life as you are here, you gotta be a hoot to hang with.

Also... I meant always.

One more thing about the people. Even if someone asked why their head gasket is leaking or what pilot jets are stock in 34s, theyre not treated like a child. For the most part, everyone is patient and reanswers the same question. its nice to know you don't have to be a gura to be on this site. I know that is not the case with other bike/car sites.

Just wondering how much time everyone spends on this website. When I signed up, I would only log in to find an answer to a specific problem. Maybe once every couple days. Now i find myself checking in about every hour. I think I have an addiction.

I dont understand the question.......

Why would you log out? Im on here reading stuff all day long. I check the new post like every half hour. Classifieds,, tech.. great stuff on this site.

5Twins, this is the part where you express your overwhelming surprise at my ability to read. :yikes:

I am so addicted I signed up for XS650.comAA but was told I am a lost cause because I have such a strong ddiction. :bow2: :laugh:

I am on here at least 4 to 5 times a day.

Back