Hughs Hand Built

trentjanelle

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I know most of you already know what i'm about to tell you and there is probably countless threads like this but i don't care.

Hughs Hand Built is the greatest motorcycle shop on the planet!!!!!!
the people or person that works whether that be michael or hugh are true gentlemen in every sence of the word.

I stuffed up at my end (100% my fault) and they took it on the chin... and already my items are in the mail...

I take my hat off to these guys or guy.

Thanks for reading:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haven't bought much from him, but what I did was great quality, and fast shipping, alot earlier than I expected it.

i like seeing threads like this.I am currently gathering parts for a build and it puts your mind at ease hearing this all the time...even outside of this forum.

Completely agree with you guys!
Haven't bought anything from him yet, but when had questions, he said no problem and answered them quickly!
Hugh is great!

I believe you are Michael Hugh, but I could be wrong.

Edit. Just checked a past pay pal invoice to Michael Owings. Do I win a cuppie doll? I would assume a re-phased engine is out of the question.

Last edited:
Okay so you are obviously Hugh on the boards and all men know we are in trouble when someone (usually female) uses our first middle and last name. But what do you prefer to be called around the shop or town?:

Okay so you are obviously Hugh on the boards and all men know we are in trouble when someone (usually female) uses our first middle and last name. But what do you prefer to be called around the shop or town?:

Hugh is it... The only time I ever respond to Michael is around my grandpa - I don't even recognize the name anywhere else honestly. My granddad is such a great man, that he can call me anything he wants :thumbsup:

+1 for HHB. Great service. Always a pleasure dealing with someone who will take a couple of mins to answer an email question.

Back