I don't suppose there's any chance......

Barb

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
..........that we'll ever have a "Hunks and XS's". Right?

It's OK, Guys. I didn't really expect it anyway. :laugh:

I just happened to see the other title, and was happily fantasizing for a moment, while giggling about the predictability of guys...

Barb

Watch out Barb, you might end up with a bit more than you bargained for :yikes: :pimp: :smoke:

"More than you bargain for" is usually a pretty good bargain! :D

Besides I have faith in the inherent modesty of the guys here.....so I'm either boringly safe or interestingly amazed: win-win. It can be either :thumbsup: or :wtf:-----either is good...

Barb

Barb, I'm quite sure if you get a pic of me on my bike you'll be greatful for every single piece of clothing you see:laugh::bike:

Hunkiness level: 1.5 Self satisfied smirk level: 8.5 Haha, this picture always makes me laugh. I have no idea what I was thinking about that was making me smirk like that.

IMG_0434.jpg

Hi Guys,

Well, so far it's one and one. Peter is cool if you are Lois and animated....I really like Brian best, though. And the other guy.....hmmmm. Hunkie, all right, but the forks on the bike are upside-down and the headlight is looking at birds---or is it having an erecti....oh, never mind. I'll just say thanks for the pictures and stop before I dig myself in deeper.....:doh:

Sam Eliot on that HD in "Roadhouse".....on my menu, that's dessert!!

Rats! I dug myself in deeper anyway.....oh, well......:laugh:

Barb

Well, having eaten my way from Christmas to New Year's, I'm on a diet----dessert only! :laugh:

I just went out and booted up the '77"D"---nothing like the sound of an good XS engine to get the blood flowing!

Barb

Double hunks and a really nice XS--does it get better? I really like that black engine....I may do that on my '79.

Let's see--would that lad be your great grandson? :laugh: :wink2:

Just kidding. When I was very young, I rode right in the same spot in front of my father on a 61" Knuckle HD, after he got rid of his Indian. My son Bob rode in front of me on a Norton P11a in the same manner. His kids, my beautiful granddaughters, ride in the sidecar...it's safer.

Gotta love kids and bikes!

Barb

Back