I hate when every product I want is out of stock lol

got556

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'm picking up my 83 Heritage tomorrow so I figured I'd start ordering some parts.

I went to MikesXS and sure enough the three main items I wanted to purchase were the Pamco Ultimate High Output kit + Advance, XS PWK Carb kit, and a manual/gravity feed petcock for the stock 83 tank. All out of stock lol.

So now I'm just going to get the bike, tear it down and hopefully find someone to do my seat drop on the frame. Then just start piecing together the bits as they come in stock.

I had my debit card out and ready to order until I realized they were out of stock. Hopefully my beginner's luck changes in the near future.

Not a rant thread towards MikesXS as I realize all the parts I was going to order are hot ticket items, just making conversation on my day off.

We have a very large shipment coming in mid September, which should clear up many of our inventory shortages. Sorry for the inconvenience. Scott and Jim

Scott and Jim,

Nice to see you on the boards, makes me feel like you care about the xs community. Thank you for taking the time to listen to us!

Dave

Don't blame MikesXS for the PAMCO shortage. The PAMCO is so popular now that I am having trouble keeping up, but I just hired another person to help assemble units and MikesXS should be back in stock next week.

I would like to thank all of you for your patience, and your support!

Pete

Yea get used to it.

Its not mikes, or pamcos fault, its ours for working on all them damned xs's lol:laugh:

Not to mention the money just starts flying out of my wallet when I go to sites like that lol

Don't blame MikesXS for the PAMCO shortage. The PAMCO is so popular now that I am having trouble keeping up, but I just hired another person to help assemble units and MikesXS should be back in stock next week.

I would like to thank all of you for your patience, and your support!

Pete

Its all your fault Pete for producing such a great ignition:D

We have a very large shipment coming in mid September, which should clear up many of our inventory shortages. Sorry for the inconvenience. Scott and Jim

It's very reassuring to know that you care enough to communicate and keep the XS community informed. There are a lot of really talented people on this site, Pete, Hugh, Gordon just to name a few, that provide good services. (sorry if I left you out, but there are too many). I have learned a lot, and thank you all. :bike:

just spent another $250 today. hoping to get it before saturday. Each order from mikes gets better for me. (i almost sent my first order back). Either way. they usually have what i need/want and with the money im spending its still cheaper than having a monthly payment on a new bike, plus theres only 1 other running xs that i know of within an hour of me. sure there will be a lot more of my money going to them. (rant over)...

Back