I like the old logo better.

Sundie

Jabroni
Reaction score
This one is too pretty. :D
header12.jpg

Looking down at him she asked: "Just whom do you hope to please with that?"

"ME" he replied. "That's why I built the site!"

Congratulations Travis. The growth and development of XS650.com is going very well!

A rose by any other color would smell so sweetly. NO :bs: Blue

Last edited:
Looking down at him she asked: "Just whom do you hope to please with that?"

"ME" he replied. "That's why I built the site!"

Congratulations Travis. The growth and development of XS650.com is going very well!

:agree: but I also prefered the old logo. :) :twocents:
Continue your good work Travis and put the logo that you want !

Thanks guys..

For the people who don't like it, try adjusting your monitor settings until you do! :laugh: Just kidding!

Speaking of monitor adjustments, can everyone see the mirror effect under the logo? I've seen the logo on about 5 monitors and I think I should enhance the mirror effect just a touch.

If the site has too much contrast and color, you could switch to the Work/Plain skin and have no logo at all!

Would smell so sweetly? :umm: So blue = bad? Actually this logo looks pretty damn good if I make the orange parts blue. I'll show post an example later.

twins, here's the other logo

- now that you mention it i do see the image ghosting...colour is bright but i'll get used to it

I can see the mirror effect ok but still prefer the old one, sorry curt, maybe its because Im older than my XS:rolleyes:

think you should have used yam colors, yellow, black, some sort of period yamaha striping. the orange seems too..... harley(tm)

maybe the 0 in 650 be a tunning fork logo inside the zero. I like change though. does this meen we can all change our avatars? cuz that logo signifies this site. if you were ever to print stickers, you would have to stay with one design.( I wont change my avatar, ive got it on too many other forums)

nope no mirror. must be my 1995 monitor
love it keep it fresh.
great website. spent countless hours on web looking for xs650 stuff couple years ago
now its all right here.

The difference may be subtle depending on the quality of your monitor, but I went from this:
header13.jpg

to this:
header12.jpg

The only difference is the opacity of the of mirror effect was changed from 40% to 60% to brighten it up just a touch.

And just for fun.......
header15.jpg

With blue, it looked better with a slightly darker gradient in the background.
header14.jpg

Orange is identity associated primarily with HD? Wonder how Home Depot, Bing and Black & Decker feel about that? No matter It's Spring time for color change and open toed shoes! Right Barb?

The orange looks good.......don't make me post a picture of me riding to town wearing my red speedo............:yikes:

xsjohn

Of the different colored ones I prefer the orange as well. However, after mulling it around in this large, empty, pumpkin head of a noggin.... I liked the old one better. The new one is good too though. Whatever floats your boat right?

Back