Wanted - I need Rear drum brake Parts

TheBooger

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went from discs to an older drum wheel on the rear of my xs. I have the pedal and am buying the new pivot from Hugh. I need the actuator rod, the stay bar, and the mounting hardware for the pivots. I don't know if it matters but the frame is hardtailed and stretched 4 inches. I'll pay paypal and cover the fees. I'm in 84105 as far as shipping goes.

I went from discs to an older drum wheel on the rear of my xs. I have the pedal and am buying the new pivot from Hugh. I need the actuator rod, the stay bar, and the mounting hardware for the pivots. I don't know if it matters but the frame is hardtailed and stretched 4 inches. I'll pay paypal and cover the fees. I'm in 84105 as far as shipping goes.

Pls look at this IPB and tell us what numbers you need.

http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/hom..._-_FOOTREST_-_BRAKE_PEDAL_XS650D_-_E_-_E00650

thanks for that link. that makes things much more clear. It looks like I need numbers 36 through 44. if # 35 is the same part as the disc setup, I don't need that. if it is different then I need # 35 as well

With a frame(hard or soft) that hasn't had a brake stay arm attached, could the brake stay arm be anything you wanted to use for that purpose? just asking.

for sure it could. depending on how everything lines up, I'd like a stay that was shorter than stock anyway. I'll be making a new frame mount regardless. I would like to have a stock one if only for a possible point of reference.

thanks for that link. that makes things much more clear. It looks like I need numbers 36 through 44. if # 35 is the same part as the disc setup, I don't need that. if it is different then I need # 35 as well

I have a complete brake rod assembly items #35 through #44.

Sorry I can't post pix in the forum as Webshots has been revamped and can no longer post in a forum but I can email pix to you.

Back