If you're in WISCONSIN go buy this NOW

yeah but it's 35 miles away...........

And uh... The phone number's no good.
Petty sure that 76 was sold once this spring about 50 miles away from where it is this time.

I am putting a lot of hours getting the 79 up to "reliable and respectable" . The wife wants that 81 going, the painter keeps saying next week on the 70 paint, that custom frame bike really wants some love and the new paint for the 77 is begging me to be put on a runner.
Not to mention a few "finish ups" on the CB350 and GS450L while I am waiting for titles.

Wife says all I do is "play around" with motorcycles. And Angus knows I'm basically lazy.

just a couple months ago I sold 3 as a package for 625 it was like pulling teeth! Damn near gave them away...I always think its funny seeing the craigs ad for a stock xs
"needs electrical work" only 1100!

I picked up an 81' runner for 800 a couple weeks ago :) not a single issue 'cept a leaky clutch pushrod seal. I thought that was a pretty sweet deal.

Not a bad deal but a pig in a poke no engine tests for you and I didn't see any pics. Did he contact you? The phone number doesn't work.... I replied to the ad last night and no answer so far

Back