im starting to eye ball my other xs. hardtail or softail?

birdhouse

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So I have been eyeing the brat style here lately. But the look of my hard tail xs is awesome. What should I do fellas!!!!!!!! All pics and ideas are welcome!!!!! Thanks

Attachments

• BOBBER SOFTTAIL.jpg
    BOBBER SOFTTAIL.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 182
Hardtail, baby. hands down. balls out. just my thought process, though. plus, you already got the hardtail.

Brat if you already have a hardtail....even tho it will still ride like a hardtail:laugh:

Posted via Mobile

I agree...if you already have a hard tail, go soft this time around. Having variety or different flavors is never a bad way to go. :)

I agree...if you already have a hard tail, go soft this time around. Having variety or different flavors is never a bad way to go. :)

Yup! My first bike I did a sock Special, then built a soft tail Special bobber, then a Standard stock, now I'm working on a hard tail chopper. ALL XS650s!

Are there any options on rear shocks other than stock that I can use to help lower the rear. I would obviously cordinate a shorter shock with the fabrication of the new frame section. thanks fellas

I say have a beer and sit back and look at it and build what you want. Influence from others is always welcome but in the end it's your bike, go for what you desire. If you're asking for opinions i say go for something different, let the imagination run and go for it.

Back