Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

The Knight Rider?
15171104_1168149219938459_9187841425805548709_n.jpg

View attachment 213061I have never been a "Harley" guy but an old flathead might be fun. There is babes and bikes. There is "Let's see the XSs". That is all good Many of our "Taste in Bikes" stems from previous marques. Is it OK to share interesting older bikes?
Got this one - not set up for racing though - still a fun ride

Attachments

• D78DDC72-8C16-472A-A85C-E9B41E8F49BB.jpeg
    D78DDC72-8C16-472A-A85C-E9B41E8F49BB.jpeg
    463.5 KB · Views: 57
Allen Millyard built v12 Kawasaki. He's a mad scientist and he always makes things look like they came stock that way.
View attachment 218616
I've watched a few of his videos and that guy is in no way a mechanic or machinist, he is flat out an artist who happens to work in aluminum and steel instead of marble or oil paints!

I've watched a few of his videos and that guy is in no way a mechanic or machinist, he is flat out an artist who happens to work in aluminum and steel instead of marble or oil paints!
It's amazing to me how he can just hack pieces off of a spare motor and graft them onto the other, and make it look like it belonged there all along.

It's amazing to me how he can just hack pieces off of a spare motor and graft them onto the other, and make it look like it belonged there all along.
And he does it in a garage with very few machine tools, I think he has a press and a pillar drill, but oodles of ingenuity. Often a guest on Henry Cole's programs and the thing you notice about Millyard around other people is how modest and even shy he is.

A bike from the 1970s with a unique appeal - it was an exotic Italian, a pocket rocket which was said to punch above its weight, sometimes called a 350cc superbike at a time when mainstream bikes were getting bigger and heavier. I saw a few around and even visited a dealer in Edinburgh who sold them but I didn't buy one and never rode one.

MORINI_05.jpg

The Sport version of the Moto Morini 3½ looked to be a lovely little bike, clip-ons, rear-sets, seat hump, a factory Café racer.

A bike from the 1970s with a unique appeal - it was an exotic Italian, a pocket rocket which was said to punch above its weight, sometimes called a 350cc superbike at a time when mainstream bikes were getting bigger and heavier. I saw a few around and even visited a dealer in Edinburgh who sold them but I didn't buy one and never rode one.

View attachment 218660

The Sport version of the Moto Morini 3½ looked to be a lovely little bike, clip-ons, rear-sets, seat hump, a factory Café racer.
l lusted after one of these as a lad......... Bloomin' expensive in Blighty tho'

@toglhot
View attachment 218455Is this one of your latest recumbent bike designs???
Don't I wish. With that super low COG, it'd be a great handling machine.

View attachment 218660

I remember when they were released, absolutely gorgeous bike, I want one!

I got this ride as well - in my view not a good looking bike - the GS is probably the ugliest bike I ever owned, however that being said it’s also the best ride I ever owned, unfortunately don’t get to ride it as much as I would like to

Attachments

• 2979E3C8-A37E-4E8F-BBA4-EE65780D2A41.jpeg
    2979E3C8-A37E-4E8F-BBA4-EE65780D2A41.jpeg
    435 KB · Views: 54
Back