international title services

FastColt

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Any one ever deal with these guys before? I sent them all my crap to get a title and reg for my bike. Just wondering how your experience was and how long it took.

I have been using them for over 20 years now and only had a problem with them about a year ago when they changed hands. Since then i have been good and sometimes you even get a 1 year tag for bike when it comes back and you do nothing but put tag on bike and go riding. Good for one year. Takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get back. Did you do the VIN CERTIFY if not you will get paper work back. This is a new law that you have to have your local DMV or POLICE check the numbers sign the paper and you are good to go.

Thats what i said. Pretty much in Ohio they say dont by anything without a title. The bmv wont even tell me the last owner. I dont know why they make it a pain it the ass.

I have been using them for over 20 years now and only had a problem with them about a year ago when they changed hands. Since then i have been good and sometimes you even get a 1 year tag for bike when it comes back and you do nothing but put tag on bike and go riding. Good for one year. Takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get back. Did you do the VIN CERTIFY if not you will get paper work back. This is a new law that you have to have your local DMV or POLICE check the numbers sign the paper and you are good to go.

this is in nj ? and nj dmv issues a nj title with no problems . was hearing nj dmv no longer will except paper work from titles unlimited . :confused:

OK i guess i got to explain more.
ITS is a title company from VEGAS and they for $210.00 can get you a title for bike car boat and you get a good title that can be transfered in most states from VERMONT.
The title comes in your name but is from VERMONT and in some cases comes with a licence plat that is good for one year.
They use to have other plan for titles but since the law changed in 2010 they only offer one way for a bike and you can go onto there web site and read everything. The only thing you need is to have the VIN checked by DMV or POLICE (YES POLICE) and it is legal for any STATE TROPPER OR POLICE OFFICER to run you numbers. Do 10 titles or more a year this way and walk right into the police station and they have a paper to fill out on there end and then sign your paper for you to send it to ITS. NO State that i know of hands out Titles for bikes or cars at DMV unless you have any old paper work for bike or the guy who's name is on the bike standing next to you. They use to hand out RECON PLATES but that went south when people were just transfering RECON PLATES from one bike to the other and NO you can't use one bike numbers and put it on another because if you get caught they will impound both bikes and you have to prove ownership on both to get both back. Happened to a buddy in NY use same numbers on both HARLEY's he had and got caught by a cop who was into bikes and seen him on both bikes and new one was chopped and other was stock. Two years and still has not got them back.
SO DO IT RIGHT OR LOOSE YOU RIDE!!!

Ohio must be different from jersey. I called the highway patrol and they said its illegal to run the vin. The guy did do it for me anyways but that was after I tryed 3 times. I called my cousin that is a Maple Hts cop and asked him to do and he said hes not aloud. I think is bs so in ohio if you buy something stolen you have no way of knowing. I have an extra motor that i can never use because I cant check the vin. There is a website to check but thats only for 17 number vins not are 9 number vin.

In Delaware we have the Auto Theft Unit, which is run by the State Police. They hold it once a month at the DMV and check "questionable" vehicles to check if they are stolen or if the VIN plate is damaged, error on the title, ect. That's where most people take it first when they want to title a vehicle, but not register/tag it yet. No matter what you have here, in order to title it in your name you must take it through inspection first. Even if it's just a frame. And you only have 30 days from time of sale to do it. I got all messed up because of a boat trailer, was 60 days late, and had to pay a daily fine.
I don't understand why people just don't get a title. Ya some states don't require them, but if you want to sell it a title really helps. A friend had a bike from another state, sat on it as an "investment" and never got it titled. Year later no one wanted it 'cuz it had no title. He could have spent a little money and got a title, but instead sold it for half of what he paid for it. I don't care what it is, I've been screwed before, and won't buy anything without a title.

I have sold and titled bikes everywhere and like i said on another thread. I sold a frame in OHIO to a guy and he said he could get it titled. It was checked and ran by the State Police because they called me and asked me if i knew who's name was on the bike and i did but the guy was dead for 8 years so he was no help and they did say it was a good number that came back to that guy in PA. They would not issue him a title of any kind because bike was over 20 years old and they were surprised that it did come up. My buyer got the frame back from OHIO STATE POLICE and i got him a title for $210.00 from ITS.
So when you run a shop you better make sure all your stuff is good or you can get burnt. I have owned a HONDA DEALERSHIP and three custom cycle shop over a 30 year span and TITLES and getting them done alway has been a HASSLE and i would love to fine a better way but right now ITS title company is the easy way to go hassle free.
IF YOU GOT SOMEWAY BETTER i would love to know and be right on the phone with them.
EVERY state is different but they all follow the standart DMV rules.

I will try this if building a frame dont work. I dont why they make this a pain. If you have the bike and the vin is not stolen why cant they just give us a title. All the bmv cares about is money. Here everything is titled even dirt bikes.

Michigan is pretty easy. I went into Secretary of State with the bill of sale from the PO. Bill of sale had the vin. his name, phone number, address, and date of sale. I walked up to the counter and asked to apply for a lost title. The lady asked if I new the last person it was registered to. (it wasn't the PO who gave me the bill of sale) I said no. She wrote some shit on paper, took my information and vin. I paid 35 bucks and recieved my title 18 days later.

No cop ever looked at my bike nor did anyone from Secretary of State come out to check the vin. We also do not have any inspections or anything.

Did you know its illegal for the police to run a vin to see if it stolen. My cousin is a cop and cant even do it for me.

My dad works for the police, old man writing parking tickets, directing traffic. He won't do it for me. Says that its a huge PITA for him if it comes back stolen.

OK SAVAGE YOUR THE MAN
How much do you want to take some bill of sales and vin numbers to get titles
That was easy just don't know anyone in MICH
May have to get a POB there.

Was $275 for me. We have vin checks in CT so I brought it to my buddies shop and they have an agent number.

Back