international title services

OK SAVAGE YOUR THE MAN
How much do you want to take some bill of sales and vin numbers to get titles
That was easy just don't know anyone in MICH
May have to get a POB there.

LOL not the man but thanks. I often hear people who have problems titling bikes, I guess I'm just lucky to be in MI. I thought I was going to have a problem too when I researched it but a friend who rebuilds and sells cars told me how to do it. I guess the trick is to claim you don't know the previous person registered to the bike. If you tell them that, they want that person present to go any farther.

It cost me 35 bucks to have the new title sent, and I believe you have to wait 18 days or some number before the title can be put into another persons name. I had to show my I.D and have it titled to my name. I'm not sure if there is another way of doing it (to get it titled in your name to avoid the hassle of having to wait to change it from my name).

How many titles are you talking? I think they might get leary if I go in there trying to apply for a lost for title 5 or 6 bikes:laugh:

If you have one or two you REALLY want to title I can do you the favor for just the cost of the title, I don't need anything extra to do a favor for a member. (unless you have a rebuild kit or two for a '75 bs38 carbs laying around:shrug:) Even that isn't necessary. Let me know, my number is 517-375-3720 Ryan Martin

Jersey is not only crazy tough with their title regulations, the DMV likes to confuse you as much as they can, too. I bought a basket case from a friend to save it from being scrapped, then he couldn't produce a title. So after standing in long lines, getting the bill of sale notarized, then waiting for a reconstructed title packet from Trenton, the bottom line is that you can't get anything titled without having a title of some kind already. Guess it's ITS or move to MI!!!

NO state that i know of hands out RECONS anymore and NJ NY PA DEL have all upped there game. NJ is so screwed up that they do offer paper work to get a title for a good numbers bike with lost title BUT THE BIKE NEEDS TO BE INSPECTED
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!
NJ did away with bike inspection now they can't give me a answer. I drove to TRENTON and tried to talk to anyone and all i got was contact your council person.
Its the same as i am dealing with the DRPA for a building and they got my money almost a year now and they have rentals in a airport so they gave me a contract (32 pages) that is all about airplanes and insurance on airplaine's 10 MIL worth of insurance. I have giving them 3 page contract and they refused it. If i come in contact with or one of my bike is in the wrong air space then i quess i am the best builder in the world for making flying bikes.
That is how crazy this contract is all about air plains . Now i know why they can't rent anything in there.

Back