Is anyone running a Harley rear wheel

well i wasnt quite sure what rear sprocket to run the wheel looks like it will run a 5 bolt sprocket and it has i 1" axle i have the axle situation figured out im just dealing with the sprocket now any help or suggestions will help

Lots of companies out there that will make you an xs sprocket to fit a harley hub. Just tell them how many teeth you want and thats about it.

do you have the name or website for any of these companies.... not sure on the year the wheel or bike the wheel came off of all i know is its off a late model harley its a laced wheel with a brand new white wall mounted on it that i got real cheap form another shop a few doors down form mine ... and i also was planing on running hd rear disc on it too but that should be pretty easy just $$ on the parts lol..... as far on the rear axle issue i went and bought a peice of 1" outter dia dom pipe and getting the inside machined out to work with the the 20mm xs axle

as far on the rear axle issue i went and bought a peice of 1" outter dia dom pipe and getting the inside machined out to work with the the 20mm xs axle
Hold up....1 inch dom?!?! Stop there. You can't run a piece of pipe for an axle. It needs to be solid stock and no not your local hardware store stuff either.

Regardless of how your using it...its not right. Have an axle made. If you run that "sleeve" you better hope it doesn't bind up at 40 mph.

Back