Is this normal for Mikesxs?

Chito

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I made an order on 3/15 and got my order confirmation right away. I waited, then I got an email on 3/24 from UPS saying the shipment info has been sent to UPS, but the physical package may or may not have been sent. Then on 3/28 I got an email with my receipt from Mike's xs and a note saying they'll ship it out today.

Not to complain, just wondering if that's normal turn around time so I can plan accordingly.

15 days and it wasn't even at your house yet??? I hope I don't have to wait that long I don't care if there moving or not they need to step it up over ther and hire another worker with the price hike they did on all there products

I agree on that Downer. Ipaid 65 for my speedo last month,and waited to get the tach. BIG mistake. Price went up to 72.:banghead: I was unarware of there situation then. Im still alittle hesatint about ordering from them.

yep, i made an order on the 21st, still hasn't shipped.

Before they changed hands parts would ship next day, hopefully it clears up.

kind of irritating cuz i have spring break off of work and school and was hoping to get some work done on mine and the old ladies 650s

I placed an order on the 6th, it shipped on the 15th, came a few days later. If I had been in a big hurry it might have seemed slow, but as pointed out they are in a transition and should have a chance to sort it out. I don't get the anger/outrage at price increases.

John

i buy my xs650 parts from mikesxs... and this time it did take 3 -4 days longer ,,but i,d say tharts because of a change in management ... i,ll go back... regards oldbiker

Yeah, I"m not really mad about it at all. If I had paid for express shipping and it took 13 days before they shipped it out, I might be mad, but I didn't... so I'm not. If I still don't have them in another 13 days, I'll probably be pretty irritated.

The only reason I was asking was because I was talking to a friend last night and he may come to town to help me out on a weekend in the future. I wanted to have some parts ready... so I was just trying to plan that out.

Durgam K- yo, i found those same speedos and tachs, that mikesxs sell, on ebay for about 35 plus s&h. Just for future reference. Check it out, if youre interested!

KSboy....That sounds great, but i need to make sure that its the EXACT same tach, Im doing something special with my upper triple clamp. I machined it from billet, and it will house my speedo and tach for my cafe build. Ill look in to it and verify that its ths same one though. Thanks.

http://oldschoolspeed.blogspot.com/

Yeah, i would.. I mean i may be mistaken but they look identical from what i can tell! I will say that i have seen more speedos than tachs, but im sure if i were to look hard enough they are on there somewhere. ha. Sounds like you have a sweet set up going on, I wish i had the ability to do some custom machining. Youll have to post pics when youre done!

Everyone. For what it's worth, I placed an order on 3-31 from Mikes, and received it today, 4-12. Not bad for Florida to California. No problems.

DLD1

Back