I'v been looking for a tank :(

johnpagn

Working on it every day
Reaction score
I'v been looking for a tank to moddify on the cheap( like 25bux)
I cant beleave the prices on evilbay. I mean wtf 50bux for a dented up shitty sporty tank ?
Why is it that I can find fatbob tanks cheaper then anything I want ?

Sure u could say I'm a cheap broke ass basterd , theres no denien that. I just cant beleave ppl are paying so much for the raggity shit I want.
:wtf:

I agree prices are getting to be ridiculous on ebay. Just keep on searchin and you'll find one in that price range eventually. I held out for a 5 months looking until I found one that was less than $30 (I'ma tight-fisted ba$tard also ha).....

Word to the wise, sometimes being cheap comes back to bite ya in the ass. My tank was loaded with rust on the inside and has so much bondo on it I still don't know what the sheetmetal under it all looks like

i posted a sporty tank with a couple of small dents for 30, and it was sold within a few minutes. 50 is a good price for a decent one, with new ones around 80-100. your best bet is an old guy who isnt on the internet and thinks sporty tanks are for girls bikes or something.

I'v been looking for a tank to moddify on the cheap( like 25bux)
I cant beleave the prices on evilbay. I mean wtf 50bux for a dented up shitty sporty tank ?
Why is it that I can find fatbob tanks cheaper then anything I want ?

Sure u could say I'm a cheap broke ass basterd , theres no denien that. I just cant beleave ppl are paying so much for the raggity shit I want.
:wtf:

wow.....wish I'd have known. I just sold a Sporty tank for $20. Not dented. I wanted $30 - the guy looked at it like it was a turd and offered me $20. At first I said no but then I gave in.

Paid $50 for an as new Sporty Peanut with shiny factory paint and cap. sold it for 60 cause I was tired of looking at it.

Timing is everything too...think you are more likely to find deals during the winter then as it warms up and people trying to get their projects back on the road.

Back