Jets R us not shipping to UK

Murdock

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Jets R us seem to be no longer shipping outside the States. I'm requiring a full set of jets and needles for my Keihin Kawasaki GPZ 500 conversion. Can anyone recommend another supplier please?

I had the same problem. Another forum member from NZ posted how to do it. I don’t recall his name but this is how he did it. I have not tried this method

You could also try Allens Performance they are in the UK.
http://www.allensperformance.co.uk/

"You can order from them mate, and they will ship to NZ direct, just not via the usual mechanism.

What you have to do is take a screenshot of your cart and email them that this is what you want as confirmation and give them your address.

Mike will reply back with the price in US dollars plus shipping and how to pay them.

I payed via PayPal. They were pretty quick with the emails and shipping etc, all in all wasn't too bad.

I had to use them as couldn't source locally."

Email: mike@jetsrus.com

Cheers mate I'll give Allens a try tomorrow. On the JetsRus site it just says point blank they no longer ship internationally. I just don't get this NO international shipping business at all. What's the problem???? At least their site as all the info I need

Just to let you know. Allens quickly sent me 2 x jjj needles 2 x 38 pilot jets 2 x 140 main jets and 2 x needle clips for just short of £40. I'm happy with that just so long as it works haha. Thanks for the info

Back