JimBob Lives

Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob
Reaction score
I've been building this XS650 this past Winter and finally took it for a little shakedown PUTT yesterday. It starts and runs good on a pair of old Chevy coils. It doesn't ride bad for a hardtail and bicycle seat. The open pipes have a good note too. The Jocky Shift/Hand Clutch I fabbed up works good but is gonna take a few miles to get used to. Next is tear down to finish some welding and a paint job. I'll attach some pics.

Attachments

• JimBob 2 002 (Medium).jpg
    JimBob 2 002 (Medium).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 152
  • jimbob 017 (Medium).jpg
    jimbob 017 (Medium).jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 158
  • jimbob 016 (Medium).jpg
    jimbob 016 (Medium).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 162
  • jimbob 015 (Medium).jpg
    jimbob 015 (Medium).jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 155
  • jimbob 014 (Medium).jpg
    jimbob 014 (Medium).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 155
  • jimbob 011 (Medium).jpg
    jimbob 011 (Medium).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 130
Unique, and I'm not a fan of chop jobs but that gives me a feel of a stock hardtail with some low tech changes. Cool, different.
Once, while thinking "Outside The Box", My "Box" BLEW AWAY. My stuff is always a little different.

This is what building is all about. I always take shit for my out of the box builds but its your vision that counts. Build what you want and who cares.
NICE COOL BUILD

LOVE the back fender, shrouds left and right, and the chin spoiler!

The side shrouds will hide the electrics and battery. The chin spoiler hides a pair of Chevy coils and has the forward brake and footpegs build into it. The rear fender is off a wrecked HD Glide front.

Back