For Sale - Joe Wiseguy 2 into 1 intake with Mikuni VM36 Roundslide Carb

sherwin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
[/IMG]

I have a an early Joe Wiseguy 2 into 1 bobber intake with a Mikuni VM 36 round slide carb, along with a throttle, two throttle cables, and a unifliter.

The carb has just been completely polished/cleaned and rebuilt by Oldschoolcarbs.

I was planning to use this set up but need the money instead. I'm asking for $300 shipped within the continental US, can also ship international for additional charge.

I can email detailed pictures upon request please send a pm if you are interested.

Thank you,
Sherwin

Attachments

• IMG_9730.jpg
    IMG_9730.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Is this new? Used? joewiseguy sells the intake for $199, and the carb is $100. That totals $299. Am I missing something here? Again, please specify if this is new or used.

Is this new? Used? joewiseguy sells the intake for $199, and the carb is $100. That totals $299. Am I missing something here? Again, please specify if this is new or used.

Apparently I was missing something. Anyway, yes it is used. If you'd like some pictures of the set up please let me know, send a pm with your email address. I will also try to get some posted here.

Last edited:
Back