Joe Wiseguy Inlet Manifold

blakey

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Hope the weather is good where you are, I haven't been dry for a month, inside or out ;) I will post some pictures of the bobber soon. Is there any one out there who has fitted a Joe Wiseguy 2in1 forward sweeping inlet manifold. I have one with a 34mm Mikuni round slide, I was wondering if anyone had any idea what jets to use. I remember seeing something on here that some ex pats from the UK were running 34mm on their bikes to some good effect. Any help would be appreciated. Hope you all had a good christmas and have a good new year. Ride safe. Hope to here from you soon.
Blakey.

was in touch with joe (marvin ) early in the yr he said 22.5 pilot ,190 main 6f9 needle with 159,p-8 needle jet with adj for altitude / humidity needed for forward facing (enforcer ) manifold (vm34 carb but would be similer for vm36)

was in touch with joe (marvin ) early in the yr he said 22.5 pilot ,190 main 6f9 needle with 159,p-8 needle jet with adj for altitude / humidity needed for forward facing (enforcer ) manifold (vm34 carb but would be similer for vm36)
Thanks a lot mate. Blakey.

Back