For Sale - John Wood / Leeson 80gal Industrial Commercial Air Compressor

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Selling off my industrial air compressor. 80 gallon John Wood tank with 3/8" wall iron. Leeson 3hp 2 stage pump. 220v power. 4inch casters to roll around shop. All newer brass fittings. Pressure regulator and shut off working perfectly. This compressor is a beast! Very heavy. They just don't make them like this anymore. Newer belt and recent oil and filter change. I will also include air line regulator and water separator, and 100ft rubber hose with hose reel. a trailer would be best to transport it home or I can deliver it for a small fee and deposit.$950 Located in Southern NJ

Hi erklep,
if I was looking to buy I'd want to know the compressor's maximum air pressure and it's cfm at 90psi. perhaps you could add those details?

Great recommendation. I left out those key specs. This motor puts out 19cfm at 90psi. The max pressure is currently set at 200psi.
Thanks Fred

Update: I moved across the country and this has been in storage. It is currently at a buddy's house if anyone is interested in seeing it I can set you in touch with him to coordinate a day and time

Back