Jokes.. (Some mild language..)

XS1961

XS addict!
Reaction score
Read a report this week that most beers contain female hormones.
Reckon they could be right.. After 8 pints I talk shit & cant drive...

If women are so good at multi-tasking how come they cant have a headache & have sex at the same time?...

A mate of mines boasting that he's shagging a bird and her twin..I asked him how he could tell them apart , he said "Easy, her brother has a moustache..."

61, the first one is dead on! Too funny.
Hey, a guy walk's into the bar,sits down & orders a beer. My mate's & I are staring at this guy cause he is huge! But his head is about the size of a softball. After a few more drinks, we get the courage to ask him about it all. We say to him" hey, you obviously work out, but tell us, how did you end up with such a small head?" He states "I was running on the beach one morning & came across this kind of brass lamp. Took it home with me, & started to polish it up. All of a sudden, out pop's this beautiful, drop dead gorgeous Geannie, even better looking than Barbara Eden ever was. She say's to me,'thank you for freeing me from the lamp, I will grant you one wish.' So I'm thinking, and say to her I want to get in your pant's and make love with you. She say's no, no,no, that cannot happen, it is forbidden. So then I say's 'how 'bout a little head?'.
POOF!!!!

Back