Trade - Just a feeler, running hardtailed Ironhead for Trade, anyone interested?

SangreDeDios

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
not sure if I want to do this yet or not sui just putting it out there as a feeler to see if there's any interest.

81 Harley ironhead xlh1000
rebuilt motor, Andrews Y cams, new clutch, etc.
runs, clear title

might be into trading it for an xs

ill post pics later

not sure if I want to do this yet or not sui just putting it out there as a feeler to see if there's any interest.

81 Harley ironhead xlh1000
rebuilt motor, Andrews Y cams, new clutch, etc.
runs, clear title

might be into trading it for an xs

ill post pics later

I have a ls650 hardtail I'll trade

Attachments

• LS650 001.jpg
    LS650 001.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 119
  • LS650 005.jpg
    LS650 005.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 90
I have 8 xs's in in various full or partial states and may be willing to trade you never know, what are you looking to do with an XS if you get one? We could meet at the Bridge (Mackinaw) if we did about 4 hours for both of us. or Chicago area ish on the 3rd or 4th of Nov. which is 4 hours for both of us. Just saying.
DJ Dave

dirtydog, sorry looking for an xs only.

rockingthepartydj, let me clarify I'm looking for a nice completed chopped xs, no stock bikes, unless you're willing to add cash.
the trade will need to be in the 3000 dollar ball park.

thanks

dirtydog, sorry looking for an xs only.

rockingthepartydj, let me clarify I'm looking for a nice completed chopped xs, no stock bikes, unless you're willing to add cash.
the trade will need to be in the 3000 dollar ball park.

thanks

OK, clarification is important since thats not what the first post states, But it's all good, Good Luck in finding what your looking for.

Back