Just another XS2

The work you are doing is spot on. I am following your progress. Hoping to assemble my 1972 XS2 this Spring, but I have much lower standards than you (it has been in a bin for over 20 years, and I am just too anxious now to wait another summer to build a concourse level machine like yours :)
Pics kind sir! We need to see pics.

The work you are doing is spot on. I am following your progress. Hoping to assemble my 1972 XS2 this Spring, but I have much lower standards than you (it has been in a bin for over 20 years, and I am just too anxious now to wait another summer to build a concourse level machine like yours :)
Yes start a thread on your bike.

Just a little update. Of the 3 things I needed to do to it I've only got 1 done. Ben busy with the 81. I did managed to get the seat ordered. Seat came in today. Had to see how it looked on the bike. Knocked the dust of a spare take and side covers and put it all on the bike. I think it's ok.
Seat is nice. All metal pan, All the mounting points were perfectly positioned for the hinges and latch. It's low profile so not a lot of cushion.
1713480239088.png
1713480311582.png

1713480402327.png

XS2 central here at the moment.
1713480493103.png

Back