Just got my insurance

Scrambled

Motorcycle Man
Reaction score
just got off the phone with my insurance agent . I set up a new account . The only problem(s) I got is (1) I am not quite ready to ride yet ( barely able to walk ),and (2) the insurance agent wants me to E mail her pictures of my bike . I got no idea how to do that ! I think my wife has a digital camera so I hope she knows how .

If not, could I get someone to do me a huge favor and E mail a couple of pictures of a stock black 1978 xs E ( standard ) to my insurance agent ? :shrug:

it's easy.
just start by compose email.
then enter the email address.
then there will be a icon of an paperclip.
that is for atachments.
click on that and a window will open click on pictures.
then go to the pictures that you want to send.
click on one of them. it will attach its self to the email.
then click on a other pic.
then send the email by clicking send.

I will also send pics for You as well

Sounds easy ,but I don't even have any pictures of my bike . Is there some way I could get some off here and send them ? ( damn, being computer illiterate is almost as bad as just being illiterate !)

Sounds easy ,but I don't even have any pictures of my bike . Is there some way I could get some off here and send them ? ( damn, being computer illiterate is almost as bad as just being illiterate !)

if you have some here them Yes.
You can copy most any pic that you can see.
Just go to each pic you want to save to your computer
then right click on the pic.
then left click on "save picture as"
Then a window will open.
it should be Your pictures library.
it should be ready to save. just type a name for pic. click save.

if not look for pictures library.which should be on the left side of the window.
and click on that.
give the pic and name.
then click save.
then You have a pic

I think it worked ! I went to the google search page and opened the big photo gallery for xs650s that is there , found "my bike " and sent it to the library and figured out ( by following your step by step instructions ) how to send it to the insurance agent lady .

Now I hope she don't want anymore cause there was only one .

Yessss! Got my insurance slip so tomorrow I get my safety and plates , I will get my first real ride on by noon . I figure a few short rides for the shake down , see what comes loose(

Back