For Sale - King and Queen Seat to fit stock XS650 Frame

phatbiker

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a used but excellent condition King and Queen seat with standard xs650 seat pan hardware, hinges etc. Small tear on front right bottom edge (1" see picture) $60 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1436.jpg
    IMG_1436.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1439.jpg
    IMG_1439.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Sure. I am traveling this week for business and will not be home until this weekend. Give me your exact address and I will look into shipping. Do you have any recommendation on carriers? UPS, U.S. Mail ?
Best,
Kevin

Hey mate postage will be to approximately

The Junction
Newcastle
NSW
Australia

I would recommend UPS or USPS. But it's all pretty much the same. If you get a quote and it's reasonable to air-freight it over I can paypal you the money whenever you tell me to.

Louis,
As promised I have checked into mailing the seat and I was quite surprised at the costs I am being quoted for the least expensive shipping for either USPS or UPS.

The seat is 36 inches long (top back of seat to the most prominent point on the front of the east) , 24 inches high and about 11 inches high and weighs 18 pounds. Given the large box size being needed for "economy " shipping this Monday the cost would be close to $1000. I have run the shipping calculator a couple of times and believe that the size of the item is what is most problematic.

I have not shipped internationally before so I may very well not be aware of the variables and means for shaving costs. If you would like to calculate the shipping from your end to be sure I am doing it correctly I can provide you with the following info.

Media,

Pennsylvania
United States.

Yes last seat I shipped to New Zealand ran about 200USD, more than the seat and it wasn't a big king queen. When the ground shipping option ended several years ago shipping anything large out of country pretty much went away.

I appreciate the help guys. I shipped an entire suitcase back from the states for around 100USD in 2009, but I sent it via container ship through USPS.

Do you have any idea how certain ebay sellers seem to be able to send KQ seats for around 60-100 USD? Do they maybe have corporate shipping accounts or agreements with shipping companies or something?

could be a clitch or wrong button etc ,had a saddleman seat sent over to oz from states 1st quote $1000 postage then they tried again somehow and it was $120 ,think the 1000 is exspress airmail (almost overnite type thing instead of 3 weeks) look at usa ebay xs650 (from oz site) and click on most exspensive..a lot of $1000 shipping for cheap items

Thanks guys. I will make another run at getting shipping quotes by actually going to UPS depot. I will let you know how I make out.
Cheers

Back