For Sale - Last of the parts

Hooligans

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
OK.... this is all I have left.

1. MikesXS carb rebuild kits 48-1919MK... SOLD
IMG_1576.jpg

2. Mag Light tail light. This is a custom piece that needs finishing. Red reflector lense, 1157 light socket still needs to be mounted but does have a 1157 LED bulb, 12v white LED for license plate light, and still needs mounts made. .... $40.00 shipped
IMG_1579.jpg

3. Custom rear fender struts. Designed off a TC Bros tail with a 18" rear wheel....(black mounts are just clamp on mounts).... SOLD
IMG_1573.jpg

4. Pandemonium "E" Bomb electronics tank - full body work has been done. Painted by backstreet buckets (could be re painted), cap was drilled and a new ignition was bought from LowBrow and installed..... $200.00 shipped (tank is SOLD)
DSC_0098.jpg

Misc engine pieces - kick start levers, jugs, head w/ valve cover, engine cases, transmission.... etc

Last edited:
Could you possible give me any information as to how to wire the mag light to the system?

I have a thread going at the moment where I was referred to this page. My questions are more about how to wire it without blowing out the circuit and to do it where it will last a while. I hadn't considered the need for a license plate light until just now. If you see my post, how might I modify my current flashlight to wire the extra LED into it?

Could you possible give me any information as to how to wire the mag light to the system?

I have a thread going at the moment where I was referred to this page. My questions are more about how to wire it without blowing out the circuit and to do it where it will last a while. I hadn't considered the need for a license plate light until just now. If you see my post, how might I modify my current flashlight to wire the extra LED into it?

I dont know if I can help you alot. My 12V LED is just wired inline with the tail light itself. I don't run stock harnesses so thats where I cant help you. I build my own harnesses.

Back