LC Fabrications

I'm not sure that this should go in the shops section. The shops section is under the category marketplace so it is for buying and selling things. It was originally meant for companies like LC fabrications to post stuff for sale and promote themselves without clogging up the classifieds. The second half of the first post should be in the shops, the first half is talking about their bike Chicken Salad so it belongs in the garage.... :twocents::shrug:

I'm not sure that this should go in the shops section. The shops section is under the category marketplace so it is for buying and selling things. It was originally meant for companies like LC fabrications to post stuff for sale and promote themselves without clogging up the classifieds. The second half of the first post should be in the shops, the first half is talking about their bike Chicken Salad so it belongs in the garage.... :twocents::shrug:

Lol it's A quandary!

lol, I pondered placement while I was posting links and almost did not post the second link. Feel free to edit if necessary; just thought I would pass on something I had not seen before in the last few years.....the one that got by....lol

lol, I pondered placement while I was posting links and almost did not post the second link. Feel free to edit if necessary; just thought I would pass on something I had not seen before in the last few years.....the one that got by....lol

You could always edit the link out yourself. Just click edit.

Back