Leather up

Grinder

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I see leather up is advertising on the site and the leather overpants item looked interesting so I went on the site to look and of course they don't have any in stock in any popular size. Why advertise for stuff you don't have...pisses me off!!

I keep seeing ads for them but have never ordered there. I like Allstate Leather.

I was actually going to order the brown motorcycle boots. The classic square toe kind, but they are out of stock as well.

I have a pair of x-element boots that wore out in 2 years of occasional use. they are soft and comfortable, but the soles and stitching wear out quickly. As a contrast, I have a pair of English made doc martens that I have been wearing for over a decade now.

I have a pair of English made doc martens that I have been wearing for over a decade now.

LOL, I have been wearing Doc Martens for years. Great boot. I wear the 10 hole style and have a couple pair of steel toe.
The boots I was going to purchase were to replace the H-D brown square toe, like the ones Leather Up sells, I wear now becuase they have, after 12 years, started to separate. I wear the hell out of them too.
Thanks for the info.

I bought an Xelement jacket thru Amazon from that company a few weeks ago..

Decent quality, fits good, has a nice pocket for my firearm & enables me to stop borrowing my friends jacket !!

I paid less than $70 for it.. Well worth it.

Back