Wanted - Left side mold 71-74 xS650

ash13brook

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the "Mold"(parts manual designation) for a LEFT side cover for a 71-73 XS. It's that backwards C shaped piece that goes around the XS650 (on a 72) emblem. Needs to be in pretty good shape, but at this point, I'll consider any that are unbroken.
I'm in the Chicago, IL area.

If you can't find a used "mold", check out offerings at reproductiondecals.com under the badges/emblems section. Part number for the left side is Y S 04L..............Wesley

Elevation to hero status is neither necessary nor particularly warranted. Thank you for the compliment nonetheless. I'm sure there are other contributors to this site who would have filled in the blanks. That's what this is all about - helping others with similar interests. Accolades are due to the folks who created and maintain this site for our collective benefit! One last thing I'd like to share......... An old Montana cowboy shared this with me years ago - goes something like this..........." 'Tis better to shoot at the stars and miss than to shoot a cow pie and hit". Best wishes with your project....Wesley

Back