2013-12-04%2014.50.10-L.jpg

Took her out for a chilly 32 degree ride today...brrr!

Runs like a champ and pulls very hard, I'm very pleased with my purchase. ;-)

Here's one I came by you don't see often Yamaha xs 650. Four wheeler - $800 (Downtown Dallas)

Runs and rides good, fast, strong and loud. With a Yamaha xs 650 motor. Five speed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 233
2013-12-04%2014.50.10-L.jpg

Took her out for a chilly 32 degree ride today...brrr!

Runs like a champ and pulls very hard, I'm very pleased with my purchase. ;-)

gorgeous bike vincent.:thumbsup: I was all set for my maiden ride with mine today but it didn't happen .

Thanks. Low and slow is how we like to do it here in SoCal. :)
I manage to turn fine. I ride this bike a lot so im very familiar with it. Also choosing correct lines when turning helps.

I was a bit hesitant due to many stories of it bouncing around like pogo stick. Decided to try a shock and it rides smoooooth!! Less vibration at handle bars as well

My new ride , jobs for after xmas are Headlights / stop tail light, sprung saddle and fancy having a go at scotchbrite all the chrome
Bought her today of eBay £1400 don't think I did bad :)

2c28bc710bed0e22ddf44fac3a3cbef3_zpsbd15efc2.jpg

Thanks guys ,have wanted a bobber a while now and not had a bike for many years
Plans for her are
Headlight /old skool stop light /battery box hide the electrics in a cylinder oil tank
And have a go at scotchbrite the polish work
Was going to do a candy apple red on the tin work but think I like the Matt black
:laugh:

How do I put a piccy in my profile ,tried but image to big

Here is my all original 1973 Yamaha Tx 650. Love the bike. I am currently building a 1979 xs 650 Street tracker, cant wait till that's done.

Attachments

• 1973 TX 650.jpg
    1973 TX 650.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 182
Here is my all original 1973 Yamaha Tx 650. Love the bike. I am currently building a 1979 xs 650 Street tracker, cant wait till that's done.

That is awesome...I love seeing all original survivors like that.

They're getting more and more rare every day.

Thank you for not making a street tracker out of this one! :thumbsup:

Welded a tab on pipes. That mounts underneath my peg area. But mount broke since I hit my gate rail that's only about an inch high everyone I take my bike out. Lol. Love the sound of the pipes though. Deciding if I want to go custom or just keep these till they fall off.

Back