It runs with no problems! I was really worried I didnt get the timing chain correct or the......

100_0675.jpg

100_0677.jpg

that engine looks great! better wipe those couple drops of fuel off it! lol! :wink2:

WOw, charles,

That bikes amazing. Lots of awesome details.

The electrical tub is rad. Now, give it up, where did you find those velocity stacks from!?

WOw, charles,

That bikes amazing. Lots of awesome details.

The electrical tub is rad. Now, give it up, where did you find those velocity stacks from!?

Thanks! first you gotta give up the thing or breather or whatever the hell it is on the side of your motor!! ;)

theyre from dime city cycles, just painted them

That looks just like what I have in mind for my scrambler build with my bone stock '78 standard . I wanted to build a scrambler out of an XS since way back in the early '80s . There never were many Triumph or BSA scramblers around here and they were too unreliable to actually use off road. I always liked the Honda cl and sl bikes too but 350ccs was just too small for me on the road. I hope you don't mind if (when) I copy your bike.

PS, I already started my build ! boua ha ha .......

That looks just like what I have in mind for my scrambler build with my bone stock '78 standard . I wanted to build a scrambler out of an XS since way back in the early '80s . There never were many Triumph or BSA scramblers around here and they were too unreliable to actually use off road. I always liked the Honda cl and sl bikes too but 350ccs was just too small for me on the road. I hope you don't mind if (when) I copy your bike.

PS, I already started my build ! boua ha ha .......

Who are you talking too?

And Charles,

If your talking about the side cover thingy I blew off the side of the engine cover doing the ton and lost half my engine oil out of..
It was just for show.

I got in touch with the previous, previous owner, who "built" the bike to what it was when I got it. He puts those silly things on all the xs' he builds. I didnt want to remove it cause then I would need to fill the holes he tapped. But It removed itself.

I ended up just scoring a new cover at the local salvage.

Who are you talking too?

And Charles,

If your talking about the side cover thingy I blew off the side of the engine cover doing the ton and lost half my engine oil out of..
It was just for show.

I got in touch with the previous, previous owner, who "built" the bike to what it was when I got it. He puts those silly things on all the xs' he builds. I didnt want to remove it cause then I would need to fill the holes he tapped. But It removed itself.

I ended up just scoring a new cover at the local salvage.

haha nice! well not the loosing oil part :/ but it looked pretty raw, i like it lol

75 All original except some electric & suspension
-Pamco & coils
-Oregon Motorcycle Parts Regulator & rectifier
-Blade fuse
-Brass swing arm bushings
-All Balls tapered neck bearings

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG