bobberride3.jpg

securedownload.jpg

my design, my build, my booty! after almost two years to the day i built this baby with only spending 2770.46 to the penny. you can build anytning you want on a budget just have to be savvy. hope you guys like it. I just started a new xs that will be some ( pro street/ retro/ cafe/ laying frame) special-ness with air ride!

bobberride3.jpg

securedownload.jpg

my design, my build, my booty! after almost two years to the day i built this baby with only spending 2770.46 to the penny. you can build anytning you want on a budget just have to be savvy. hope you guys like it. I just started a new xs that will be some ( pro street/ retro/ cafe/ laying frame) special-ness with air ride!

Nice - whats the front end & wheels off..?? nice booty too....ha ha..lol :laugh:

This is just my 1977 XS650. I bought the bike with the current Yellow Tank & side covers, & was going to have a Matte Silver tank with knee pads for a Brit style scrambler/Desert Sled project with 270 Rephased parts but have decided to let that dream go for another.

Attachments

• photo-41.jpg
    photo-41.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 159
Inexcess where did you get the seat and what brand?
tonyc: The seat pan is a Biltwell Classic, I bought off their website. and I sourced the leather from Tandy Leather here in my hometown. I used a strong spray adhesive and pop rivets to stretch and secure the leather onto the pan and foam. The seat hinge is also Biltwell brand.

bobberride3.jpg

securedownload.jpg

More please! :D

Back