LoLYPHE CUSTOM CHOPPERS FENDER STRUT GIVEAWAY!!!

:er: Don't be so harsh guys. They're giving away free stuff. If you don't like the requirements to enter, don't enter. :twocents:

You're right, giving away merch for promo purposes is an awesome way to get involved but I don't use facebook and will not "like" them on it per the rules to their giveaway.. 50 views and I'm the only one to say anything makes me think that most members here missed this thread like a bullet or thought the same as me.. However, I do like your twisted struts and know that takes a talented hand. (guess I should have said that to start with. My bad, I'll let myself out :)

if you want to win the struts then you can send me and e-mail (lolyphecustomchoppers@gmail.com) or to our blog or info here then. i'm not a big fan of facebook either trust me... but many people are so i'm just of trying to get our company out there as much as possible...that's all man. again...the fb link was only to leave your info privately, i did change it to sending us an e-mail as well. i'm not gonna be a fucking stickler on the face book thing, just be a positive part of a giveaway if you want them and i'm a happy person, and if not then don't say anything at all like many may have. Thanks for the compliment on our struts as well.

cheers, and i hope you enter our giveaway.

michael

if you want to win the struts then you can send me and e-mail (lolyphecustomchoppers@gmail.com) or to our blog or info here then. i'm not a big fan of facebook either trust me... but many people are so i'm just of trying to get our company out there as much as possible...that's all man. again...the fb link was only to leave your info privately, i did change it to sending us an e-mail as well. i'm not gonna be a fucking stickler on the face book thing, just be a positive part of a giveaway if you want them and i'm a happy person, and if not then don't say anything at all like many may have. Thanks for the compliment on our struts as well.

cheers, and i hope you enter our giveaway.

michael

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I had a rubbish day and facebook is the last thing I will ever do on the internet. IMO it is the worst social invention ever. Makes people stop communicatring face to face. It's hard enough to do it with you guys, nevermind doing it with friends and family!! I like to ACTUALLY see or hear a person I "talk" to, that is my big hold up against facebook. I can appreciate you getting your company out there in as many ways as possible, so I wasn't attacking you or your company saying you are crap, it's facebook that's crap, to me!!

I'll leave it at that, and BIG thumbs up to you for promoting and doing this giveaway to a community that actually does give a damn!

LOVE this site!:thumbsup:

trust me i feel the same way...nobody talks to anyone anymore...fb is not my favorite thing by any means. thanks man, and stay tuned for more to come from our shop. Exhaust kits, gusett kits, pootpegs, gear levers and kickers.

cheers, michael

Back