Looking for a shop

LonePineBrian

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hi all! My 76 needs to be properly wired and I’m looking for a shop or a forum member in California that I can pay to help with this. The previous owner quit halfway through a Newtronix install and left the wiring a mess. Is there a shop or someone somewhere between Lone Pine and Los Angeles that could wire my bike?

Attachments

• IMG_7244.jpeg
    IMG_7244.jpeg
    730.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7245.jpeg
    IMG_7245.jpeg
    650 KB · Views: 37
Hi all! My 76 needs to be properly wired and I’m looking for a shop or a forum member in California that I can pay to help with this. The previous owner quit halfway through a Newtronix install and left the wiring a mess. Is there a shop or someone somewhere between Lone Pine and Los Angeles that could wire my bike?
There is a large thread in the tech section on wiring, I'm sure with that and some help from the Gurus' you could do it yourself. I'm a points and condenser guy myself but everyone seems to be going electronic there's a lot of information there and here. good luck with her.

Yeah, I’m sure I could figure it out, but it’s more about finding the time to do it. I’ll find the tech thread and give it a go. Thanks man
Finding time for the machine is part of the deal. It’s what I like for the small amount of free time I have. Making repairs to these old bikes gives me almost as much joy as riding them.

Finding time for the machine is part of the deal. It’s what I like for the small amount of free time I have. Making repairs to these old bikes gives me almost as much joy as riding them.
Right on, right on.
If you then don't like the quality of the work then bitch to the man in the mirror.

Yes Sir
Not all know it but there are many aspects into it
Never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatric clinic

There are more than one aspect
Mechanical / Electrical / Some exercise at least if you push it home every second time.
Or carry the engine. / Saves money if you can do it yourself / Sometimes it can go wrong but still is cheaper
It is looking for parts / its is the friends always something other than bikes talked / The bike cafe / And clubs if you are into that / Can Test your luck in trading
It is a problem for many here these days sitting in the TV sofa getting bigger eating junk food Maybe not have a place to do .it Boring --- Not good for the health.
In plain English getting fat and lazy it is downward spiral that at times goes quick .. pills doctors ..the wooden box

I know I preach to the already saved But for me it is quality time ,,

Great post Marty. I too enjoy the spanner work as much as riding our steeds.

Back